Меня зовут Жанна, я из Петербурга, который я фанатично полюбила года три назад, когда мы с Алёной стали заниматься немецким в Аничковом Дворце и ходить по всяким красивым местам.А 21ого мая я улетаю в Торонто, а ещё мы с мамой с прошлой субботы любим вот эту программу http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006wqlv
I'm Janna, I'm from St Petersburg, Russia. I fell in love with my city about 3 years ago, when Alyona and me started doing our German-course in Anichkov Palace and going to some beautiful places.
At 21th May I'm flying to Toronto, Canada.
And we (me and my mom) love this show " Sounds of the 60s" on BBC Radio 2 since last Saturday.
I'm Janna, I'm from St Petersburg, Russia. I fell in love with my city about 3 years ago, when Alyona and me started doing our German-course in Anichkov Palace and going to some beautiful places.
At 21th May I'm flying to Toronto, Canada.
And we (me and my mom) love this show " Sounds of the 60s" on BBC Radio 2 since last Saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment